Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Leaning on a Broken Stick

Please, share the Scriptures that are on your heart and related thoughts. Click on the comments link for this article and add your Scripture reference and thoughts.
=================
Josh – "Forsake foolishness – find understanding."


Proverbs 9:6 Forsake your folly and live,
And proceed in the way of understanding.


Solomon – "Don’t trust yourself."

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.


Ouida– "Lay aside worries."

Hebrews 12 lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,


Gerry – When in darkness of loss or loneliness, trust in God’s love. He has good and wonderful things planned.


Jeremiah 31 "The people who survived the sword
Found grace in the wilderness--
Israel, when it went to find its rest."
The LORD appeared to him from afar, saying,
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness.
Again I will build you and you will be rebuilt,



Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your _____________.

1 comment:

  1. Ezekial 3:18

    When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning. Nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way to save his; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity but his blood will I require at thine hand.

    This verse kind of spoke to me this morning as I have come across some people who I thought needed some warning and I didn’t say anything. Of course it is hard to know when to say something and when not to say something. Sometimes I even catch myself going along with there own wicked thoughts. Maybe it is because I haven’t been connected to the Lord like I should be. I don’t know.

    ReplyDelete