Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Far More Wonderful


Q: My husband thinks I am too clingy. He thinks that my moods are too dependent on his actions, opinions and feelings. It drives me crazy that nothing seems to frustrate him. I sometimes feel that he doesn't need me as much as I need him. I find myself reacting to him all the time. I thought marriage was about give and take. "You meet my needs, and I'll meet yours." Am I expecting too much out of my mate?

A: It may surprise you to hear that God did not design marriage as a place where we can get all our needs met. In fact, nowhere does he tell us that happiness, a soul mate, companionship, sex, or even love is the purpose of marriage. He created it with something far more wonderful in mind. [click here to learn more]

After you read the article, please comment on it by clicking on the comments section of this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment