Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Defective Tuner?

God will supply every need... Phil 4:19


Is this really true?

"Why not just give up on God.  He either doesn't love you or can't act."

Bereavement, betrayal, loss or failure can open us up to be tempted to give up on God.  All of us have experienced one or even all of these situations.  If these experiences result in my seeking God's strength and provision then I will gradually become more loving, faith-filled, and compassionate.  But, if I throw up my hands and bitterly give up on God's love and ability to provide, I will become more and more cynical, despairing, difficult to live with and isolated.  Jesus' prayer that we be one with Him and His Father, is a prayer that God is constantly working to answer.  This priority is infinitely more important than our comfort and pleasure in this world.   Two voices are speaking - one is a lie.  Which voice do we tune our ears to hear?  Is our tuner defective?

"May we humble ourselves under the mighty hand of God so that, at the proper time, we can be exalted because He cares for us."

3 comments:

  1. Great, You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas. This is a useful information, I learn a lot of new things from this.Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared very nice and detail information with us.This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited about this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?

    ReplyDelete