Wednesday, November 24, 2004

We Just Didn't Know What To Do

Many families are hurting because they are pressured into aborting their handicapped babies. We need to pray for grace to help give support and encouragement to mothers and fathers in these difficult situations.

Why the pressure? My thought is they do that to get you to make the decision they want you to make. I'm sure the insurance companies want you to abort, knowing if there are any complications with a full-term delivery, the costs will rack up. I call it, "Search and destroy."

Now I feel so stupid. I didn't get on the computer and research. I'm not a sheep; I'm a well-educated person. But I was immobilized. My brain just shut down when we got that diagnosis. We just didn't know what to do.

If you want to understand more, read the rest of the article at: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41631

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment